2022-2023 Registration and Scheduling Information
7th Grade Registration
8th Grade Registration
9th Grade Registration
10th Grade Registration
11th Grade Registration
12th Grade Registration
College Recruiter Visits and College Fairs
Any junior who is interested in attending Minnesota State University Moorhead should consider registering for their Junior Day event (this will be held on Friday, April 22, 2022).
Choosing the right college to attend is a big decision and MSUM wants to help by showing you their campus and community!
During your visit for Junior Day, students will get an introduction to MSUM and their outstanding, nationally-recognized academic programs. Current Dragon students will show how they expand their experience beyond the classroom with student activities, organizations, and community involvement.
Register online at mnstate.edu/admissions/visit/junior
Grant Program for FREE TUITION
Minnesota is implementing a grant program for free tuition in select fields at Minnesota state colleges and universities as well as the University of MN system.
The program is called Minnesota Future Together Grants. The fields of study included in this grant are: Health Care, STEM, Business, Industry and Technology, Education, and Public Service. There are some income related qualifying requirements.
For more information, go to: http://www.ohe.state.mn.us/sPages/FTG.cfm
To get school counseling alerts and updates, create an account and join me under 'School Counseling K. Anderson' (by grade level/graduation year).
2026 (8th Grade): @e4fke9
2025 (9th Grade): @k94869
2024 (10th Grade): @323ae88
2023 (11th Grade): @6a33kg2
2022 (12th Grade): @dfd646g
Freshman Year Checklist: https://image.e.act.org/lib/fe31117170640475771776/m/1/cf75718e-2026-4b8e-8a58-b2bc93b5c7a7.pdf
Sophomore Year Checklist: https://image.e.act.org/lib/fe31117170640475771776/m/1/a5a3d169-eddf-4f84-a83b-16b5420831c7.pdf
Junior Year Checklist: https://image.e.act.org/lib/fe31117170640475771776/m/1/c2286f5b-8f9c-43ec-bfbb-5c1ca7f7d162.pdf
Senior Year Checklist: https://image.e.act.org/lib/fe31117170640475771776/m/1/c893c53d-744d-4dca-8568-8f99a794f48f.pdf
Free financial aid events will be available to Minnesota students and families via Zoom in February!
The series, running February 8 through March 1, will cover general financial aid information, details on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Minnesota Dream Act for undocumented students, and other ways to pay for college. Read the press release here.
· All sessions will have simultaneous interpretation in Spanish, Somali and Hmong. Information for families about registering for the series is available here.
· Participants who attend 4 out of 5 sessions will be eligible to win a $500 scholarship!
· These sessions are a collaborative effort between the Minnesota Office of Higher Education, Minnesota Department of Education, ECMC The College Place and Minnesota Goes to College.
October is College Knowledge Month. Submit Your Applications for FREE!
The information below is from: https://sites.google.com/view/minnesotagoestocollege/site-support/free-application-opportunities
Most Minnesota State Colleges and Universities are waiving their application fees for the entire month of October, making it a great time to submit your application(s). For a complete list, go to:
PLEASE NOTE, SOME COLLEGES HAVE NO APPLICATION FEES EVER (refer to those marked with **).
2 Year Colleges
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College**
- Central Lakes College**
- Century College *
- Dakota County Technical College (free the week of October 25-31)
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College*
- Hennepin Technical College* (use code CKM2021)
- Hibbing Community College*
- Inver Hills Community College (free the week of October 25-31)
- Itasca Community College*
- Lake Superior College**
- Mesabi Range College*
- Minneapolis College*
- Minnesota State College Southeast*
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College**
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College**
- Normandale Community College *
- North Hennepin Community College*
- Northland Community & Technical College**
- Northwest Technical College*
- Pine Technical & Community College**
- Rainy River Community College* (use code CKM2021)
- Ridgewater College**
- Riverland Community College**
- Rochester Community and Technical College**
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College*
- Saint Paul College**
- South Central College**
- Vermilion Community College*
** Colleges that never charge an application fee
Four Year State Universities
- Bemidji State University*
- Metropolitan State University**
- Minnesota State University, Mankato*
- Minnesota State University Moorhead*
- St. Cloud State University**
- Southwest Minnesota State University*
- Winona State University*
** Universities that never charge an application fee
University of Minnesota
- Morris* (use code Morris22)
Please note, for students from low-income families, application fees will be waived throughout the year for low-income students at any institutions or campuses that are part of the University of Minnesota, Minnesota State or the Minnesota Private College Council. High school counselors and college admission staff can help a student make these arrangements. Visit the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) website for eligibility information and the fee waiver form.